Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week in Review

Kristen

While Heidi is in sunny Florida running Princess, I am stuck in PA.  I'm not complaining though, because it seems as if spring warm-up is coming.  My mom even saw a robin!  Anyway, it was a good week running-wise.  Tomorrow starts the official marathon training and I hope I am ready.

Monday:
Run 6 at 9:04 pace

Tuesday:
Rest

Wednesday:
Run 8 at 9:10 pace

Thursday:
Run 8 at 9:12 pace

Friday:
Run 6 at 9:10 pace

Saturday:
Run 8 at 9:12 pace

Sunday:
Run 5 at 9:13 pace
I also tried to coach my son through 1.5 miles.  Painful to say the least but we are all running the Hot Chocolate Run in Philly in April and he needs to be sort of ready.  

I will say this-my pace is certainly steady.  I will start tempo and speed workouts this week, which I have not done at all since December.  It will be interesting to see how fast those runs will be.  I ran 41 miles total, which is what my plan calls for next week so that shouldn't be a problem.  My legs are definitely feeling it today, but hopefully they will be recovered for tomorrow.
Love it...this is the level I want to get to. To enjoy the journey, instead of focusing on the end.
Have a great week everyone and if you haven't yet please vote for Heidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment