Saturday, February 22, 2014

I AM A FINALIST!!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!

Heidi
 
OK Grumpy Runner Readers.... I need some serious help from you all!!!! I entered to win a Nordic Track treadmill from Another Mother Runner. You had to make your own treadmill pic that represented you. With A LOT of help from Tyler, mine made it into the top ten out of thousands of entries. Now they have opened it up to voting. PLEASE go onto this website and vote for #3 Transformation Treadmill. Get all of your friends to vote for it too!! I REALLY WANT THIS TREADMILL!! THANK YOU in advance for your help. I totally appreciate it. Oh and Another Mother named it Transformation Treadmill, not me. Kind of appropriate!! You have until Friday to vote. THANKS AGAIN!! IF I WIN....you all can come over and use it. HA HA
 
Here is what it looks like....remember...it is #3.
 
 
 
Here is the link...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment