Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week in Review

Kristen

Monday:
Run 3.5 at 9:09 pace
This is the day I attempted 15 and quit after 3.5.  Just wasn't ready after vacation and sometimes that's ok.

Tuesday:
Run 6 miles at 8:26 pace 
4 x 1600 400 recovery
One of my neighbors was hosting a back to school party for the parents so I sucked it up and was out running at 5 a.m. to ensure that I actually ran.

Wednesday:
Bike 13 miles
It was time to get back to biking for some cross-training.  Always amazing how out of shape a change in routine will make you feel.

Thursday:
Run 8 at 8:48 pace-tempo run
I am supposed to do a warm-up mile but I never do, so my first 6 miles were at tempo pace with my last 2 miles at a slower pace.  I am the type who just wants to get things over and done.

Friday:
Bike 13 miles
Saturday:
Run 9 at 8:47 pace
I finally feel like I am not on vacation anymore which is a good thing a week before the start of race season!

Sunday:
Run 3 at 9:17 pace
I was supposed to do 6 but I just wasn't feeling it today.  I am in denial about a foot injury...

Have a great week everyone!  Next week is the official kick-off of race season for Heidi and I!


photo

No comments:

Post a Comment