Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week in Review

Kristen

It was a very busy week so I didn't do quite as much as I wanted, but overall I am happy with the progress I am making.  5 weeks til race day!

Monday:
Run 6 miles at 8:53 pace

Tuesday:
Ride 13 miles

Wednesday:
Run 5.5-warm up mile, 5x800 with 400 recovery-8:32 pace

Thursday:
Spent the day lounging on the beach with great friends.

Friday:
We didn't get home until 11:30, so I did not get up and work-out.  Very lazy I know!

Saturday:
Run 12-9:07 pace

Sunday:
Run 2.5-8:50 pace
I was fully planning on running 6, but I don't think I ate enough Saturday and started to feel sick and hungry, so I called it a day.

Overall I ran 26 miles.  I was hoping for a few more, hopefully next week!  Now I'm off to spend the day at Hersheypark with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment