Friday, April 4, 2014

Fast Metabolism Diet-Week 2

Kristen

I made it through the first week!  Overall I lost 3 pounds which is super exciting!  I did not follow the plan down to the final detail but overall I am happy with how I ate and really who wouldn't be happy about losing 3 pounds.  Week 2 starts today and I have a few things to tweak for the coming week, mainly because I think I have my running injury under control and I need to start logging some major miles if I have any chance at running a marathon at the end of May-pray for me!

Well, sadly I feel off the diet for the day.  I ran 16 miles and my FMD breakfast did not in any way give me the energy I needed for 16.  I have A LOT of miles to run between now and the end of May, so I think I'm going to need to change things up.  16 miles is the furthest I've run ever, but when I got home yesterday it took quite a while to get to the point where I felt "normal".  In fact I felt sort of sick and there was no way I was going to eat on point.  I will keep you posted on what I decide to do, but I will say that I have my sugar cravings under control and I feel much better energy-wise than I did a week ago.  



No comments:

Post a Comment