Friday, March 28, 2014

FMD-Day 2

Kristen

Good news-I lost a pound from yesterday.  One of Heidi's complaints is how many times she has to wake up to go to the bathroom.  I did wake up at 3, but I willed myself to go back to sleep because I hate getting up in the middle of the night.

I made oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast.  I could only force myself to eat about half of it first thing.  Once the kids left for school I was feeling hungrier, so I ate the rest.  My morning snack was an apple and some watermelon-I'm drawing it out because I am internally talking to myself about working out.  I know it would be a great choice, but it's rainy ya know? 

So I did ride the trainer for an hour.  My whole problem is what to watch while riding and sometimes I'm at a loss.  I decided this would be a day for Sons of Anarchy.  My hour flew by!  I made a chicken/vegetable wrap for my lunch with more watermelon.

By the afternoon, I was starving!  I really wanted a banana as my snack though it's not on the list.  I almost had myself talked into it-it would be much better to eat a banana than say a handful of chips right?  My problem was I was too hungry for fruit that I knew wouldn't fill me up.  But luckily I remembered that I had bought grapefruit and decided one of those would probably do the trick. 

I couldn't wait to eat dinner.  And I thoroughly enjoyed every carb-filled bite.  The next 2 days are vegetables and protein only-I may be in trouble...Anyway, I had 2 delicious bowls of chili and brown rice.  I slightly missed the sour cream and cheese, but not too much.  A nice green veggie filled salad rounded out the meal.  

I don't know if it's the lack of coffee or the diet itself, but I find myself to be so thirsty in the morning.  I already drank half my water intake for the day by 9:00.  Now I am a big water drinker by nature, but this seems different.  It will be interesting to see if the thirst stabilizes or if it continues.  It does make getting my water intake for the day easy though, so not necessarily a bad thing. 

Tomorrow is day 3 the big fat burn begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment