Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week in Review

Kristen

Have I told you yet how much I HATE winter.  Seriously, I dream of the day when I can leave the north for the winter and never have to be cold again.  For the first time ever though I have reasonable winter running gear, but I still freeze.  Earlier this week I went running with the temps in the 20s-I couldn't complain because it wasn't 5 like the day before.  Anyway, my feet felt frozen for the first three miles-not fun, but it had already been 8 days since I had run and didn't want to lose anymore time.

We are officially one week until Tinkerbell.  I can't wait to see the west coast and be immersed in warm weather.  Sunny and 70's-sounds perfect!

Sunday:
Bike for 45 minutes.  My husband set up a bike trainer for me in the basement so I've been having a great time watching season 2 of Scandal.  Sadly, it's over now and I think I may be too scared to watch American Horror Story by myself, so I need a new show to watch-I'll take suggestions.

Monday:
Heidi took me to the gym and we did cycle class for 60 minutes and then went to the sweltering machine room and we did some awful machine for 20 minutes. 

Tuesday:
Today I just did random exercises for 45 minutes-jumping jacks, squats, etc.

Wednesday:
Rode the bike again for 45 minutes.  I was hoping to run but still too cold.

Thursday:
Run 8 at 8:58 pace.
This is the freezing cold day...

Friday:
Bike for 75 minutes.  I was watching a 2 hour episode of Biggest Loser and doing push ups and sit ups during the commercials. 

Saturday:
Run 6 at 9:24 pace

Sunday:
Run 6 at 8:51 pace

Seriously though I do hate running in the cold but the day the kids had a delay because of the cold my husband went out and did his run.  Apparently it's never too cold and shouldn't be an excuse, but I will continue to dream of spring.

Don't let the weather keep you from getting your sweat on!  @espnW

No comments:

Post a Comment