Sunday, November 24, 2013

Days 22-24-This is Getting Hard

Kristen

Well, I have slightly fallen off the Thankfulness bandwagon and a few days got away from me.  So rather than continue to feel guilty, here I am catching up.

Day 22:  I am thankful for my neighbors who over the last 7 years of living here have become friends.  I remember when we were driving through this neighborhood looking at it, everyone would wave to us.  I looked at my husband and asked why all these people were waving at us?  Well, thankfully, we moved into one of the friendliest neighborhoods ever and we have shared a lot of laughs!  We have watched each others children grow.  We have spent countless hours together and today I am thankful for these families who welcomed us to their neighborhood!
NOW FEEL GOOD: FAMILY ISN'T ALWAYS BLOOD (LET GO OF THE PORCUPINE)
Day 23:  With the wind blowing outside and bitter cold temperatures-today I am thankful for our home.  It is far from perfect, but we have made many memories here and it keeps us warm on these cold days. 
Home quote via Sue Fitmaurice at www.Facebook.com/SueFitz50
Day 24:  Today I am thankful for how my church stretches me to grow as a person through giving.  It's not always easy, but it's something I never regret.  To teach my children to give is something I am also grateful for.  Walking into church today to pick names off the Christmas tree will not tax me in any way, but will make someones season brighter and for that I am thankful. 
mother theresa quotes.  Change.  Helping others.  Advice.  Wisdom.. Life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment