Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 17-Running

Kristen

I have been in a bit of a running slump lately-partial injury, partial just not in the mood to log the miles.  This morning it was warm enough to go at sunrise-which wasn't really a sunrise per se, just a lack of darkness since it's very dreary here today.  I did my first speed workout in over 6 weeks and I was thrilled with my results.  It occurred to me that I just really like to run first thing in the morning-the earlier the better. 
run quote | running inspiration | running quotes | athlete | jeff galloway quote #inspiredmovement #livelovemove #oursoleintent #runart
This is probably why I struggle every fall and winter with the whole running thing-I have to wait until mid-morning when I am not really in the mood for it anymore.  This morning brought me back to what I enjoy about running and for that I am thankful!
Will You be Strong Today? | running quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment