Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 14-My Hairdresser

Kristen

Today I am thankful for my hairdresser!  I hate with a passion getting my hair done-all aspects of it-from the time it takes, to the cost, to the mediocre job they usually do.

Oddly enough I found my current hairdresser one night while out with a friend.  This person was sitting next to me at the bar and we struck up a conversation.  After she made fun of my current hairstyle for awhile she told me she does hair and would do mine.  I thought to myself-why on earth would I have you do my hair after you just made fun of me?  I ran into her a few more times-we live in a very small town after all.  I went to my old hairdresser and felt sick about what I was paying, so decided to bite the bullet and call her.

Thank goodness I did!  Not only does my hair look better than it ever has, she also charges me a fraction of the cost.  Plus as an added bonus, she cuts my kids hair for far less than I could get it cut anywhere else.  The icing on the cake-she comes to my house!  What is not to love about this situation?  Anyway, over the years we have become friends and as she was just at my house last night, I am grateful today for her service!
... gosh I am in so much trouble when I go down to florida :)

No comments:

Post a Comment