Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week in Review

Kristen

Then month of October has not been good to me, which is why there has been a lack of week in review reports.  But today, I am back because at some point I have to realize that it's not all roses and hopefully the worst of my injury is behind me.  It was a week heavy in biking.  I forced myself not to run and lets face it the days of biking for the year are numbered as the weather gets colder. 

Monday:
Bike 17.5 miles

Tuesday:
Bike 14 miles

Wednesday:
Tae-bo-35 minutes.  Anyone remember this?  In desperation, I searched YouTube and lo and behold Billy Blanks is out there.  This takes me back 20 years in life!

Thursday:
Bike 14 miles

Friday:
Rest

Saturday:
Run 5 miles at 9:27 pace.  It actually felt pretty good to be out running for the first time in over a week.  I could have run further but am trying to take things slow and steady.

Sunday:
Bike 14 miles

So there you have it-I'm hoping the next week brings more running.  The temps look great for another biking week.  Have a great week everyone!

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment