Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week in Review

Kristen

I was finally feeling better this week so I got back to regular schedule.  Of note, I was going to run my bike route-we normally ride 14 miles, so I was going to cut out a little along the way to run 13 miles.  The entire thing was pure torture.  I think I was playing head games and let's face it-my legs do not go near as fast as a bike and it really played against me, so I will not be repeating that course again anytime soon!

Monday:
Ride 14 miles

Tuesday:
Run 9.5 at 9.35 pace.  
I actually called my husband to pick me up-couldn't imagine having to run the whole way home.

Wednesday:
Rest day

Thursday:
 Run 8 at 8.44 pace, then for fun rode 14.  

Friday:
Run 5.3 at 9.03 pace-my legs were dead from day before
Saturday:
Rest-hubby is out of town running Ragnar and I had to leave the house at 7:30 for a football game.
Sunday: 
Run 7 at 8:19 pace
Speed workout:  6 x 800 with 400 rest then 1.5 mile cool down.  This was definitely my best run of the week!

Hopefully next week will be more of the same-the weather looks great for running.  My foot is feeling a lot better and I am 3 weeks away from my next half!

No comments:

Post a Comment