Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week in Review-Recovery Week

Kristen

Monday
Rest Day-I was surprisingly not very sore, which was a good thing.  I did spend a lot of time icing my heel.

Tuesday
Rest day-again not feeling too bad but definitely don't want to jump back into things too fast either.

Wednesday
 Bike 14 miles-felt good to do something although for whatever reason my neck started hurting.

Thursday
Bike 14 miles-really bad neck pain afterwards, so probably should have taken today off.

Friday
Rest-forced myself to take today off and continue to rest my neck and heel.

Saturday
Rest

Sunday
Run 4.75 at 9:05 pace
Finally testing things out and felt pretty good.  I have 4 short weeks until the Hershey half so I really need to get back to it.  Hopefully, a slow workout week was what my body needed after the race and I can hit it hard next week. 


Have a great week everyone!

Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment