Monday, August 26, 2013

Week in Review

Kristen


Monday:
Run 8.25 at 8:41 pace
This is my tempo run for the week.  The entire time I was out running, I felt awful-my breathing was off and I really felt like I was going super slow, but it turned into a decent run-so I'll take it!

Tuesday:
Rest-my hip was not feeling great Monday night so I took a day of rest.

Wednesday:
Run 9.25 at 8:36 pace
Heidi thought it would be a good idea for her 16 year old son to run with me.  Just when you think you are in relatively decent shape, go run with a 16 year old and reality will set in!

Thursday:
Rest-if you want to call it that.
We left for Disney at 2 p.m. Wednesday and drove through the night arriving at our hotel at 5:30 in the morning. There was no running today but a whole lot of walking!

Friday:
Rest
I was still recovering from the long car trip, so I decided to sleep in.

Saturday:
Rest
I will call it a day of  rest but it was just laziness-no other excuse!

Sunday:
Finally got up to run.
Run 6 miles speed.  4 x 1 mile   400 recovery at 8:29 pace.






No comments:

Post a Comment