Sunday, February 2, 2014

Week in Review

Kristen

Another week has passed-another week closer to spring.  Unfortunately the groundhog saw his shadow this morning which means 6 more weeks of winter.  I believe it as we are expecting another snowstorm tomorrow. 

I started officially training for my marathon.  I will talk about the training program I am going to be using later this week, but suffice it to say, it should be an interesting 18 weeks!

Monday:
Run 5 at 8:50 pace
I am in the process of re-setting my body.  The plan calls for me to only be running 2-4 miles a day but with more frequency.  In this winter wonderland it seems like a waste to put on as many clothes as I wear, so I'm running 5 miles each of my running days until the mileage starts to increase and then I will follow the plan completely-hopefully!
 

Tuesday:
Bike for 45 minutes on the trainer.  This is starting to become VERY boring-even while watching TV.

Wednesday:
Rest Day.

Thursday:
I did 45 minutes of exercises.  I follow a plan from pinterest.  Jumping jacks, squats, sit-ups and push-ups. It's actually a decent workout.

Friday:
Run 5 at 8:47 pace

Saturday:
Run 5 at 8:49 pace.  

Sunday:
Run 5 at 9:00 pace.  I could definitely feel it in my legs this morning.  This is the point of the training plan.  This will prove to be interesting as I am supposed to run 5 again tomorrow.  

Running. 


No comments:

Post a Comment