Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 20-My Children's School

Kristen

As most of us do, I send my kids away for 8 hours each day.  After a morning rush they are gone to spend their days with men and women who teach them all they need to know to be successful in life.  How often do we stop and think about who we are entrusting our children with?  Today I am thankful for these teachers, the people who show up every day to help my children learn and grow into the best versions of themselves. 

I don't always agree with everything they do, but I am still thankful for each and every teacher who has spent countless hours with each of my 3 children.  I am thankful that I can email any of these educators about any sort of question and get a response back quickly.  I am thankful that they understand the needs of my children on an individual level.  I am thankful.
education quotes inspirational for teachers | Quotes About Teacher | My Quotes Garden - Quotes About Life - Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment