Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 14: Friends

Heidi
 
 
Day 14:   Yes, I know...I should be on Day 18 right now.  Trying to catch up.  Today I am very thankful for my friends.  I am so blessed to have a great group of friends that have been by my side through thick and thin!!!!  You all know who you are.  You know that you have been there for me so many times I can't count.  If I tried to name each and every one of you, I am sure I would miss somebody and hurt their feelings.  So...I am not going to even try.
 
When people ask who my best friend is, I can't honestly answer that.  You see, I have a best, lifelong friend since high school, I have a best friend from college, I have a best friend or two or three that is also my neighbor, I have a best friend(s) that I met later in life through me babysitting their children, I have a best friend who I also met later in life through a chance introduction 12 years ago.  I also have a slew of really good friends and neighbors who will hopefully be in my life forever.  I can only hope that I am as good of a friend to them as they have been to me!!!!  Thank you friends for being such great people!!!!
 
 
 


 
April
 
 
Kelley
 
 
Suzy

Colleen and Heather W.

Heather F.

Jackie, Kim, Jen and April
 

The Hood


Jen


Nicole and Kristen


Kristen and I

 

 
All I am going to say is...I need to start taking more pics with these girls now that I have lost some weight!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment